All UK police forces use the UK National Recruitment Model to select new police officers. The police recruitment process consists of a police test (PIRT), Role-Play exams, Interviews, and Physical testing.
The National Recruitment Model, which has been adopted by all forces in
England & Wales, utilises an assessment centre to evaluate all police
candidates who have successfully passed the paper sift.
What is the process?
- 12 minute numerical reasoning test
- 25 minute verbal reasoning test
- Four 5-minute role-play exercises
- 2 written tests
- 20 minute structured interview
- Job Related Fitness Test (JRFT)
- Medical assessment
PolicePrep provides simulated exams, teaching material, and training
exercises to help you excel in each stage of this process. Our
no-risk online training solution saves you time and money!